Friday, June 10, brings us Game 4 of NBA Finals with host Boston Celtics holding a 2-1 lead over the Golden State Warriors. The game tips off at 9 pm ET on DraftKings and FanDuel. Let’s take a look at the player pool and break down the best NBA DFS picks today for DraftKings and FanDuel lineups.
DraftKings & FanDuel NBA DFS Picks Today (6/10)
Jayson Tatum | Boston Celtics
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 51.78 | FanDuel: 49.36
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Ownership Projections: DraftKings: 66.0% | FanDuel: 60.5%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $11,200 | FanDuel: $15,500
In Game 3, though Jason Tatum looked like he was working through a sore shoulder, he still played a game-high 41 minutes, netting 26 points with six rebounds, nine assists and a steal. Though Golden State is doing what it can to slow down Tatum and Jaylen Brownas long as one of Al Horford, Marcus Smart and Derrick White is still able to provide offense, it is going to be hard to stop the Celtics from winning at home tonight.
Loughy gives you his Best F*ckin’ NBA Bets for Game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight. Check out his favorite Warriors vs Celtics prediction tonight.
Stephen Curry | Golden State Warriors
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projects: DraftKings: 46.24 | FanDuel: 43.73
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Ownership Projections: DraftKings: 62.8% | FanDuel: 57.6%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $11,000 | FanDuel: $16,000
Stephen Curry now has to deal with a sore left foot/ankle, as Horford ended up falling on his lower leg with four minutes remaining on the clock in Game 3. It all but assured that Curry will be starting tonight, though his effectiveness may be impacted , which gives us a new variable to analyze. Curry has not said much other than he will be playing, and coach Steve Kerr has not made any official comments either. It all comes down to his mobility and how he has responded to 48 hours of treatment. Suddenly, Curry becomes a wild card, though that does not appear to have had much of an impact on his projected popularity thus far.
Jaylen Brown | Boston Celtics
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 40.93 | FanDuel: 39.03
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Ownership Projections: DraftKings: 46% | FanDuel: 46%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $9,800 | FanDuel: $14,000
This postseason, Jaylen Brown has averaged a career-best 22.9 points and 3.6 assists, with his 6.9 rebounds coming in as his second-best effort. Even with the increasing salary, he is arguably one of the three best options in the player pool once more. We know what we are getting after seeing him play in 20 playoff games and there is not much left to the imagination, other than the potential of everything coming together for a 50-fantasy-point game.
Tail Awesemo’s Sports Betting Picks Today!
Latest NBA DFS Content
Clay Thompson | Golden State Warriors
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 31.35 | FanDuel: 29.78
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Rostered Projections: DraftKings: 49.4% | FanDuel: 38.6%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $7,200 | FanDuel: $10,000
Clay Thompson finally got going and he found the bottom of the net on 7-of-17 field goal attempts, including 5-of-13 from behind the arc. This helped him to tally 25 points, which was his second most in the last eight games. The Warriors need Thompson to put up at least 25 points tonight if they want to win, and he could be called upon for upwards of 20 field goal attempts, depending on the effectiveness of Curry. In the last six postseason games, Thompson has averaged 10 3-point field goal attempts, which gives him access to more upside than what he has realized. Variance is going to land in his favor at some point.
Andrew Wiggins | Golden State Warriors
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Point Projections: DraftKings: 32.05 | FanDuel: 31.7
- Awesemo’s Preliminary Rostered Projections: DraftKings: 49.1% | FanDuel: 38.4%
- DFS Salary: DraftKings: $7,400 | FanDuel: $12,000
Andrew Wiggins has been a steady performer and he is a far more fantasy-friendly option than Draymond Green, who is at a similar salary on both DraftKings and FanDuel. Though Wiggins only contributes half the assists when compared to Green, he should double or triple his output points and have a similar rebound line. This is an all-or-nothing game, and Wiggins is one of only three dependable offensive options for Golden State. Plus, he is more athletic than Thompson and healthier than Curry.
Green is an interesting option to pick on with player prop unders. Though he projects to surpass his over/under of 6.5 points with an 8.3 median projection from Awesemo, he has topped this figure in only one of three games this series. To be fair, he had 10 or more points in six of his last seven postseason games, but Boston is a far different matchup than his five games against Dallas and one against Memphis. Rebounds are a similar story, where the Awesemo projections have him with a near neutral 55% chance of topping the 7.5 mark available at most sportsbooks. In his last seven games, Green has more than six rebounds only once, though he crushed it with 11 in Game 1 of this series. He has nine total rebounds in the last two games, and this looks like another spot to take the under in parlays.
NBA DFS Discount Dandies
Golden State Warriors
- Otto Porter Jr: Porter continues to chug along and should see 20 to 24 minutes if the game is competitive tonight. That means something in the 15- to 20-fantasy-point range, though not much upside.
- Gary Payton II: Solid, though not spectacular, Payton is the exact opposite of Jordan Poole, who is all offense and a big negative on defense.
- Nemanja Bjelica, Andre Iguodala, Jonathan Kuminga and Moses Moody: This is a kitchen sink game, and coach Steve Kerr will be reaching into his bag of tricks in search of a miracle. Bjelica and Iguodala are the most likely to at least see the floor in the first half, which would give them a chance to demonstrate something. Kuminga and Moody have only played in mop-up duty, but depending on game flow and the health of Curry, a dozen minutes could be headed their way tonight.
Andrew Wiggins is an intriguing option in the NBA player props market, particularly in the rebounding category. Currently he has a 5.5 over/under on his rebound propand the Awesemo NBA player projections have him for 7.0 rebounds, which gives him a 71% probability of surpassing the over. In his last nine games, Wiggins has had at least five rebounds and he has six or more in five of those outings. This likely will be nip and tuck, but he should be able to get his supporters the win tonight.
- Derrick White: Poor shooting cost him some run, but he still was able to carve out two dozen minutes in the rotation. This feels like a reasonable expectation, and it would not take much for him to get back to 30 minutes with mid-20s fantasy points like he had in Games 1 and 2 of this series.
- Grant Williams and Payton Pritchard: While each does curb the upside potential of the other, both could have a fantasy relevant performance in the same game. If Williams is not on his mark from mid-range or downtown, Pritchard has the opening to see extended minutes as it seems that the Warriors have not overly targeted him to exploit his defensive efficiencies. Of course that could easily change if he gets more minutes or he is on the court facing the right mix of opposing players. This duo also would have a boost available to both if the game is out of hand in the fourth quarter.
- Daniel Theis: DraftKings only, as Theis did not set foot on the court in Game 3. However, at $1,000, he is a tournament option both for the salary savings as well as mop-up duty.
Thanks for reading to the end of this article! If you appreciate this free content and want to see more of it every day, you can help us out by sharing this article on social media!
Looking for more NBA DFS strategy and the top NBA DFS picks tonight? We also have FanDuel NBA ownership rankings, DraftKings NBA rankings and Yahoo! NBA rankings for today’s slate. Our DFS NBA projections are updated regularly, including whenever any relevant news breaks. View our DraftKings NBA ownership, our Yahoo! ownership projects and our FanDuel NBA ownership. Check out our DFS NBA rankings for fantasy points and values that are derived directly from Alex Baker’s own NBA DraftKings projections.